Thank you for partnering with us and helping to promote AWE USA 2023. Together, we can support and unite the global XR community!
This portal is designed to provide you with visual and copy assets to use in spreading the word about AWE USA 2023. If you have any questions or require additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
What's Current with AWE
- AWE USA 2023: We meet in person in Santa Clara, California for 3 days, May 31 - June 2. Your unique discount code is still active and provides 20% off a ticket, so please share frequently!
- All ticket holders receive a FREE XR market report + 7 day demo for ARtillery Pro
- Partners who have submitted logos will appear on the Sponsors & Partners page of the event. If any of the information need updating (including broken links), please let us know.
- Please let your followers know you're an AWE partner with this easy tweet (just click to tweet)!
- Please be aware that companies or organizations NOT affiliated with AWE may contact you to try and sell products or services that may not be legitimate. AWE is NOT affiliated with any LIST SALES companies. Unfortunately, with an event as large as AWE, unauthorized third-party organizations offer to sell what they claim is a list of AWE attendees. We do not partner or make such lists available to any companies.
- 2023 is the 14th annual AWE USA!
- Dates: May 31 - June 2, 2023
- Location: Santa Clara Convention Center, California, USA
- Focus: Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), Mixed Reality (MR), Web3 and enabling emerging technologies (5G, AI, etc.)
- Official event site:www.awexr.com
- Social accounts:
- Useful links:
The event will be accessible via awe.live
- a new always-on marketplace for the XR community to learn, connect and grow XR businesses - 365 days a year. AWE has designed an unmatched online experience to immerse yourself in AWE USA 2023 from the safety of your home. And while it's not exactly the same as being physically on the expo floor and interacting with speakers and attendees face to face, here is how to get involved:
- Watch Main Stage livestreams + live Q&A
- On Demand access to all sessions a few weeks after the event
- Connect with thousands of XR professionals, 200+ exhibitors and 300+ speakers in real time, including private chats and video calls
- Join AWE Expo live walkthrough hosted by Ori Inbar, CEO, AWE
- awe.live mobile app is available as well. Download it in the App or Play stores now.
General Copy for AWE 2023
The XR Community is meeting, in person, this June in Santa Clara, California to connect, learn and grow the AR and VR ecosystem. Join this inspiring community of XR professionals; An XR ecosystem marketplace where end-users meet solution providers in a curated setting.
The 14th AWE USA:
- 3 days on the bleeding edge of AR/VR
- 400+ speakers, including tech juggernauts, Fortune 500s, and hot startups
- 300+ sponsors/exhibitors
- Thousands of creators, developers, industry execs, founders, entertainers, investors, top press, and more participating in-person and virtually
- Topics covered: Enterprise case studies, latest developer/creator tools, Sales, Marketing and branded experiences, AR Cloud, WebXR, 5G , AI, Web3, haptics, privacy and ethics, Entertainment, Education, and more
Visual Assets for AWE USA 2023
Right click image and select "Save As" to download
Click Here to See More and Download