With over a decade in the space, Augmented World Expo (AWE) is the leading AR/VR event series in the world. AWE hosts four annual events (Silicon Valley, Munich, Asia, Tel Aviv) and has meetup chapters all over the world. Forbes calls AWE “the most essential AR/VR conference and expo.” AWE has also been mentioned in Variety, VentureBeat, NextReality, SlashGear, Road to VR, The Verge, Engadget, CNET, and more.
AWE covers Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), Mixed Reality (MR) and all enabling emerging technologies (ex. Artificial Intelligence (AI), haptics, 5G). It’s the epicenter of Spatial Computer, where the entire AR/VR industry gets together to catch up, benchmark and do business. From the hottest startups to Fortune 500 companies, AWE showcases the best AR/VR experiences in all aspects of life and work. It’s time to go spatial at an AWE event or meetup near you.
Connect with AWE
– Stay up to date with the latest in AR+VR news and AWE event information by subscribing to the AWE newsletter.
– And check out the world’s largest collection of AR+VR talks with over 2,000 videos from previous events on our YouTube Channel.
AWE is produced by AugmentedReality.ORG a 501 (c) (6) non-profit organization. All profits are reinvested in AR.ORG’s services.
Our Mission: Advancing Augmented Reality to Advance Humanity. Our Goal: 1 billion active users of AR by 2020.
– AR.org facilitates and catalyzes the global and regional transformation of the AR industry by
– Educating and boosting awareness about the real power of AR
– Connecting the best talent around the world with the best in AR
– Hatching AR initiatives and helping bring them to market