AWE (Augmented World Expo) is the world’s most essential AR+VR conference and expo, with annual dates in the USA, Asia, Israel and Europe, as well as meetup chapters around the world. AWE brings together a diverse mix of CEOs, CTOs, designers, developers, creative agencies, futurists, analysts, investors, founders and top press in a one-of-a-kind opportunity to learn, inspire, partner, and experience first-hand the most exciting industry of our times.
AWE is turning 10 this year! The 10th Anniversary of AWE will take place on May 29-31 in Santa Clara. This year’s event will be our biggest and most experiential conference and expo yet! Hear world-class speakers, groundbreaking ideas, and real-life use cases while experiencing the greatest disruptive technology since the Internet. Learn how startups are creating solutions and organizations are using AR & VR to drive economic growth, encourage empathy and collaboration, democratize healthcare and education, and change the world!
Check out Previous AWE USA Events:
AWE USA 2019
Learn more about AWE Europe here
Connect with AWE
– Stay up to date with the latest in AR+VR news and AWE event information by subscribing to the AWE newsletter.
– And check out the world’s largest collection of AR+VR talks with over 1,000 videos from previous events on our YouTube Channel.
AWE is produced by AugmentedReality.ORG a 501 (c) (6) non-profit organization. All profits are reinvested in AR.ORG’s services.
Our Mission: Advancing Augmented Reality to Advance Humanity. Our Goal: 1 billion active users of AR by 2020.
– AR.org facilitates and catalyzes the global and regional transformation of the AR industry by
– Educating and boosting awareness about the real power of AR
– Connecting the best talent around the world with the best in AR
– Hatching AR initiatives and helping bring them to market