This talk will help you to understand the key benefits of using VR for training, and the main factors you need to be aware of when considering implementing VR training.
- Learn how companies use VR gamification to drive engagement with employees
- Understand how VR training can address the issue of equipment scarcity
- And how companies use VR to take the risk out of Health & Safety training.
We will share our learnings across the following topics:
- How do you identify the right use case and business case for VR training?
- Understanding the 3 key uses of VR for training: 1. Knowledge 2. Skills and 3. Behaviour
- What are the key steps you need to take to effectively (and profitably) use VR in your enterprise?
- How can you best scale the integration across a large enterprise safely and securely?
- What makes for a successful implementation, including metrics and ROI?
Education is one of the few areas of our lives that the digital revolution hasn't yet significantly improved. There's also a massive and expanding experience gap between children's education and consumer life.
Oxford University Press and InceptionXR are overcoming barriers and increasing accessibility to education through XR tech. During this session, Little Oxford, the team will share details of their new product that will increase accessibility to educational materials.
Emerging tech can offer powerful learning experiences that inspire people to delve deeper through active engagement rather than passively looking at displays. AR encourages visitors to participate and make connections with the information presented to them, which has benefits in education and marketing as well as overall impact and retention.
Join this panel of experts for a discussion about the benefits of AR as an impactful teaching tool.
While learning styles differ for each individual, experts agree that practical experience and hands-on learning is most effective for engagement and retention. Getting practical experience, however, can be easier said than done and it's even more challenging when trying to find safe and suitable training opportunities as a scalable solution for a large number of users.
Immersive learning, a method by which learning experiences are facilitated through the usage of simulated or artificial environments, provides a safe space to learn, experiment and grow.
At Resourceful Humans, immersive learning is taken to the next level with cinematic learning. Rather than merely create artificial environments, we re-create real leadership stories in virtual reality so participants can learn from the experience through engagement.
As part of a group training experience, participants will need to complete challenges on the immersive journey that test decision making skills, collaboration and communication within their team. Observers on the outside have a ‘god’s view’ of participants' experience and can offer real-time feedback and insights into the performance of individuals and crew.